Languages: Dutch and English
As a financial - administrative assistant, you will be responsible for the financial administration within Alcochem Minerals BV. You will contribute to the smooth running of incoming and outgoing invoices in the department in particular.
You will work within the team to work together to ensure proper handling of administrative and financial matters, both customer and supplier focused. You will work together in a small team with international colleagues. The financial administrative officer reports to the OMT of Alcochem Minerals BV.
What do you bring:
- Checking and posting sales invoices
- Checking and posting purchase invoices
- Outstanding items
- Preparation of foreign BW return
- Check advance payments
- Warehouse connection
- Audit ledger foreign VAT ex Poland
- Checking various ledgers regarding prepayments
- Processing mail
What we offer you:
- MBO/HBO working and thinking level
- Experience in working with an ERP system, Office and Excel
- Mastery of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing
- Be able to operate independently but also work well together
- Orderly and systematic way of working
- Customer Friendliness
- Service orientation
Where will you be working:
- Working in an international environment with an enthusiastic team
- Varied job
- Personal development, training & education
- A salary appropriate to your experience and knowledge
Alcochem Minerals B.V., part of the Alcochem Group, is strong in chain control and distribution of raw materials and products mainly in the 'home & Industrial care' industry. We provide logistics solutions and services to our suppliers, partners and customers. Our main products are produced in Europe and China and sold worldwide.
We believe in mutual (family) bonding, without a strong hierarchy. We work in and with independent teams that work closely with each other and take initiative. Entrepreneurship and independent work is the guiding principle here. To achieve this, we use our own knowledge, organize regular training programs and encourage (personal) growth, among other things. Business growth is not an end in itself but a consequence of providing excellent service.
Working at Alcochem
Alcochem is an International organization with 3 activities. Alcochem distinguishes itself by providing customized solutions for keeping the supply chain manageable (supply chain management) for our (international) customers.
The application process consists of several interviews. In addition, a practical assessment is part of the procedure and references are checked. We conform to the NVO's job application code; job application code
Send applications, including a motivation and comprehensive CV, to; email@example.com
Tessa de Haan
Zeilmaker 4, 3861 SM Nijkerk, Netherlands